After I lock my phone (s8+) and then try to unlock it, im gonna say like 95% of the time it wont unlock. You have to press the unlock button a million times, and sometimes it wont unlock for 20, 30 minutes still. One time for an hour it stayed locked no matter what I did, just black screen.
I thought its hardware issue cuz the screen is kind of cracked, but everytime i do a hard reset, the screen turns on and works well for around 15 minutes. So i am not sure if its software related any advice?
Have you checked your Screen timeout interval?
Does this occur when you place your device into safe mode?
If it doesn't occur when the device is placed into safe mode, a third-party downloaded application may be causing your concerns.
I would recommend using this article to assist with placing the device into safe mode: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/
Hope this message finds you well!
Have you tried clearing the cache partition of your device?
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
I would be happy to look into your concerns.
Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL
(15) Digit IMEI Number: