cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Game Launcher 3.0 issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since the Oreo update and the move to Game Launcher 3.0, the mute external notifications button is now missing. Since I previously had external notifications muted, I can't figure out how to turn them back on. Any help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Game Launcher 3.0 issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, so I fiddled around for awhile and I discovered the mute setting still exists if you open the game launcher settings after a game has launched. You can then toggle the mute alerts option. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @Caitlink

Out of curiosity, if you go to Settings>Notifications>Advanced Notifications>Menu(the three dots in the top corner), try hitting the Reset option. Hopefully that will fix things so that originally toggled option won't be now.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just wanted to reach back out and see if you were able to get this fixed up! If not, please let the Community know so that they can look into different ideas to help further.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, so I fiddled around for awhile and I discovered the mute setting still exists if you open the game launcher settings after a game has launched. You can then toggle the mute alerts option. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome! Glad you found those.  ^_^

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i can't get brother.

my game launcher not opening.

what i have to do?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried clearing the cache for the application?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you tried to clear the data as well?

go to settings>apps>Game launcher> storage> clear Cache & Clear Data

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

or long press the game launcher app, once a menu appears  click application info then storage > clear cache or clear data