I'm not entirely sure if my missing Google Calendar events is due to me going into Utra/Max Power Saving Mode this past Friday Nov 15th or if it happened after the update I installed the morning of Sat. Nov 16th. Regardless, half of my calendar events are missing! It appears that only the reoccurring items are still in my calendar.
I have my Gmail, my outlook email, my husband's Gmail and all of my kid's Gmails synced with my calendar! And I absolutely have to have the history of all of my past appointments because they have needed details!!
That's a bummer. Let's try wiping the cache partition on your device. See if that helps.
Follow these steps:
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
- An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Your phone will take a little time booting up after the cache partition is wiped off of its contents as it will rebuild or recreate those caches. Don’t be alarmed if the phone gets stuck on the logo for a minute or two after this just don’t turn it off so that what was deleted will be replaced successfully. So, wait for your phone to become active. Don’t worry, this procedure is very easy and safe to do. You won’t damage your phone just by wiping the cache partition.