cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: Grayscale

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ah! I didn't know you were holding both those keys down. We actually had another conversation on here where that was discussed: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S8-How-To-s/How-to-quicklaunch-grayscale-mode/td-p/94790

Glad you got it sorted out, sorry for all of that confusion. Have a good one! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Kyle Mason
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It doesn't seem like this is an option anymore. The article you linked to has been deleted. Is this something that can be activated? I would like a way to quick launch grayscale mode.
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kyle Mason this can be accomplished using Bixby Voice. You can further customize the command via a Quick Command Smiley Happy

Kyle Mason
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With Bixby's net worth being so little, that feature has been off on my phone for months. Is the Quick Command feature in Bixby? The last thing I'd want to do I use a voice command every time I'd want to toggle greyscale. No widget options?

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kyle Mason Bixby's net worth? It takes up very little RAM and storage if that's what your concerned with. Quick commands is a feature within Bixby. It allows you to complete many different tasks with just one voice command. Bixby has simiplified doing several tasks that use to take a more significant amount of time to accomplish for me personally.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, everyone. You can turn your device to grayscale by asking Bixby to "put display in grayscale".

Let us know if that helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to check in to ensure that this was working for everyone as expected.

Please let us know if you need anything else, feel free to start a new thread and our community will be happy to help!

IronNugget
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly, I got so sick of going all the way to settings since I couldn't seem to find the shortcut, but here it is! Press the Volume up and power button at the same time (Do not hold) or just tell Bixby, "Turn off grayscale."