cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

HELP! I cant unlock my phone!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cant remember my s8 lock screen pin and i have already tried findmymobile to unlock and remove the pin/passwords and all that. But it does not work because apparently I did not have remote unlock activated. Is there any way else I can unlock my phone or remove the pin/passwords WITHOUT having to factory reset my phone. I have a lot of information in there that I need which is why I'm trying to unlock it now. I have tried even restarting my phone and cant do that either because it wants me to enter my pin just to restart/turn off the darn phone Im stuck HELP!!! 
OH and I have tried google also but it doesnt have the option to help me either .
Again im trying to remove the lock screen pin so that I can use my phone I do NOT want to have to reset it and delete everything I need!
Thanks in advance for anyone who can try to help me out Smiley Happy

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: HELP! I cant unlock my phone!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Unfortunately, If findmymobile.com didn't help any, the only other option to unlock your device is to do a factory reset.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Unfortunately, If findmymobile.com didn't help any, the only other option to unlock your device is to do a factory reset.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Jojo's right. Unless you somehow remember the correct pin. 

Best of luck,

Jayhon

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @arae88 ,

Youve basically done everything possible and its not working. The only other option as the moderator stated is to do a factory reset. Hopefully you had your information backed up through your Samsung and Google account.