cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userNmecEfz1om
Astronaut

Hate the new software update!!!!!

I absolutely HATE the new update. It looks like an iPhone. I have been a Samsung user beginning with an s4. I never wanted an iPhone and I liked the fact Samsung was different. Please find a way for us to remove this latest update and go back to the way it was. I don't like the icons, the look, and the layout. Maybe you should have rolled it out to loyal users to see if they approved

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung_jTk9ZPq
Astronaut

Same here. My phone isn't charging either

Same here. My phone isn't charging either

user2lSTFNbost
Constellation

Re: Same here. My phone isn't charging either

My phone is also charging. Have you found any solution?

user2lSTFNbost
Constellation

Re: Same here. My phone isn't charging either

Same here. My battery is draining very quickly. Moreover, its fast charging is not working. So i it takes about 6 to hours to charge and gets drained in 4 hours. https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S8/I-have-updated-my-s8-and-now-it-wont-charge/m-p/747246

Comet

There is no official way to downgrade but, You can manual...

There is no official way to downgrade but, You can manually flash the old firmware and go back to Oreo. But make sure you do it properly otherwise you might mess up your device. Also note that even if you successfully flashed the old update they might still send you the new update notification and update the phone. You can find info on downgrading online.

user0MmIdq9RA1
Constellation

I don't know

I don't know

userhNQjh57ZEp
Constellation

Re: Hate the new software update!!!!!

I just signed up so I could come here and say the same thing.

I HATE this enforced updating and I am done with ever having a Samsung phone again.

Will NEVER purchase a Samsung phone again.

DONE. FINISHED. GOODBYE Samsung.

I HATE this phone.