cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakedmnd4life
Asteroid

Since I got the Samsung one ui update I can't screen record anymore like last time in the game launcher can anyone help? I've been trying to look for but I can't seem to find it and also when I try to perform actions with Bixby she says that function is not supported like really ? Please help ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

For example on the solitaire game so far I have the record option in all of my games hope this helped 20190329_203449.jpg

20190329_203550.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Try these steps:

Click on the 3 dots on top, then add game then you can add whatever app or game you want to record. Then when your in the app or game you added just click on the game/gear icon that appears on your nav bar (all the way on the left). Then click on the gear icon which should send you to game tools and then you'll get the option to put the recording icon on the nav bar. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

For example on the solitaire game so far I have the record option in all of my games hope this helped 20190329_203449.jpg

20190329_203550.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Jakedmnd4life
Asteroid

Yes I have games but when I swipe up to show the navigation bar it doesn't come up I have gesters but it doesn't come up or see three dots so idk I try everything but nothing

Jakedmnd4life
Asteroid

Ok I think that worked thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Yeah the only way I know to get the record option to pop up is with the nav bar showing that's why  i included the pictures hopefully that helped you 

Note 9 User