Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Lesleigh_1985
Astronaut

Well im Leslie and im new and i aint got no skills! Haha

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Welcome to Samsung Community. In this app you can Registe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Welcome to Samsung Community. In this app you can Register your new devices for Warranty. You can find tips and tricks related to your device. If you have any issues or Questions about your device you can ask here and we'll be happy to help. To find skills open Samsung Member app, scroll down and you'll see recommended tap on right you'll see view more tap on it and scroll down you'll see skills in there. You can read and get more info about certain things.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

2 REPLIES 2
Comet

Welcome to Samsung Community. In this app you can Registe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Welcome to Samsung Community. In this app you can Register your new devices for Warranty. You can find tips and tricks related to your device. If you have any issues or Questions about your device you can ask here and we'll be happy to help. To find skills open Samsung Member app, scroll down and you'll see recommended tap on right you'll see view more tap on it and scroll down you'll see skills in there. You can read and get more info about certain things.

NBI

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

Kcbrossette
Astronaut

No skills here .... still try in ng to figure the phone out LOL