cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlleskPXXEg
Constellation

How do I change the background color????

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My system updated today and now the calendar on my Galaxy S8 has white text on a white background. I cannot figure out how to change it. HELP!! My calendar is my lifeline in every day life, I NEED IT!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userlleskPXXEg
Constellation

Re: How do I change the background color????

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to change the theme I had set for my phone. I was unable to change any calendar settings.  Thank you for the suggestion.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userlleskPXXEg Have you tried going into the settings of the calendar app and change the theme?

userlleskPXXEg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had to change the theme I had set for my phone. I was unable to change any calendar settings.  Thank you for the suggestion.

Deerlover1
Asteroid

Sadly white space and bland UI is the trend today. I hate...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sadly white space and bland UI is the trend today. I hated it back when I was an Apple fan and my devices all updated to iOS 7 on their own. Took a while but it seems Samsung has come full circle with the same bad decisions. Apparently professional looking apps like Calendar and S Notes have been reduced to what would better fit on a LeapPad or iPhone. Flat design era. They say trends in design go back and forth but when flat design became trendy it seems to have been a permanent shift.

Highlighted
Odin420
Constellation

You can't have a high contrast theme on at the same time...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can't have a high contrast theme on at the same time as dark mode or night mode.