cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjLtybrUMKh
Constellation

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dismayed i am my contacts are a mess please tell me how to reverse this new update or i will chznge from Samsung...are children creating this elementary functionality??

Highlighted
usercqi8l1ypq2
Constellation

Re: How do you reverse a system update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Factory Reset?  Does it take it back to the original specs?  That's the only thing I can think of.  It's a pain, but hey maybe that's all there is for this .  I'm having troubles too.

I was going to get the S10e, but I refuse to now. 

@userjLtybrUMKh wrote:

Dismayed i am my contacts are a mess please tell me how to reverse this new update or i will chznge from Samsung...are children creating this elementary functionality??

I personally love the Android 9.0 update. And I LOVE One...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I personally love the Android 9.0 update. And I LOVE One UI.

What exactly about the update do you dislike?

And if anyone doesn't like the icons, or launcher, there...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And if anyone doesn't like the icons, or launcher, there are hundreds of great launchers on the Play Store.

userJm8hnFKCMz
Asteroid

I've used Odin and flashed stock firmware a couple times,...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've used Odin and flashed stock firmware a couple times, I was told by Verizon that I can just do a factory reset and my Samsung galaxy s8 will be back to stock software that was on it originally and a service tech told me there was no sign I even used odin.

userLxR6JWuw2x
Astronaut

When my dad updated and cursed up a storm about the sidew...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When my dad updated and cursed up a storm about the sideways app scrolling, because he couldn't figure out how to dismiss an app, I told him, "On iphone you swipe up."

They've forcefully converted us all to iphone and I'm likely getting a Pixel when I upgrade. This S8 has been very dissappointing, after the S3 was so great. They tried to fix what wasn't broken, and I've fallen out of love.

On a developer note, *everything* should *always* be backwards compatible. I should have a setting to make the side scroll into vertical scroll again, but I have not been able to find it. In the past, this means it was removed. That's not intelligent. That's how you make customers upset.

Given that this update finally comes with actual options for the lock screen clock, I can only assume, *after the fact,* next update will come with scroll options. Because Samsung doesn't test before launch.

xxosunshine
Constellation

Uninstall the update.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Uninstall the update.