Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Bk88
Astronaut

How tho?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've not registered my samsung product but I put the number in n it says it's already registered....so whoever's registered it has access to my info? Definitely not okay ..

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How tho?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What @DerpySmurf said, Samsung has a new feature that once your phone connects to the wi-fi it will automatically register the device to your Samsung account using the information from your cell phone carrier. Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DerpySmurf
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When setting up the phone and signing into the Samsung account, it will automatically register the device.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What @DerpySmurf said, Samsung has a new feature that once your phone connects to the wi-fi it will automatically register the device to your Samsung account using the information from your cell phone carrier. Smiley Happy 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post