cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJhxSnyKEat
Constellation

Re: How to adjust text size on S8+ After April 2019 update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was driving me crazy. You were absolutely right. Just squeeze in and there you go. Thank you!!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happy you were able to get it working if you have any questions in the future feel free to ask and someone will help you 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Highlighted
userZIvLycr3nA
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Solved! Thank you!!

userrm7Sp8Ng2l
Astronaut

Re: How to adjust the letter size within a text message on S8+ After April 2019 update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SOLVED! It has taken me days to find this forum. After the update, I kept accidentally changing the text size and I couldn't figure it how to get it back.

Makes sense because of the pinch of the screen. Thanks

I haven't had the other problems, my calendar and contacts, etc. Sync with Google so I never lose data. Why would you not sync such important data? 

Great help thanks

userAXhTr1IfeP
Astronaut

Re: How to adjust the letter size within a text message on S8+ After April 2019 update?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had exactly the same problem, I set the font size in the text size but one I sent the text the letters were still huge. I finally figured it out. Go ahead and send your text with the huge letters, once you send a text now go up and squeeze the sent text together and the letters will come down small.  Hope that helps you