cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

I Like my S8+ More than my S10

I dont know why I like the s8+ a little bit more than the s10, it might be due to the fact that I paid 900 for the S10 And 100 for the S8+ and I have had them now for roughly the same amount if time but the s8 is still in absolute great condition while the s10 screen protector is just beat to heck and so it the $60 otter box I bought to protect it... the cheap case on s8 does just as good of a job if not better because it's not falling apart!!!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: I Like my S8+ More than my S10

Hi Steve!

What is it in particular that you liked about your s8+? I had the phone myself and while I did enjoy it while I had it I found that the S10 was a huge improvement- once I got used to it.

I've had almost every galaxy phone since the s2 and I could definitely tell you that the s10 feels very different from previous phones. Once I spent time really learning about the device I truly feel the s10 has a lot going for it. It has great battery life, I've had a lot of fun with the camera, the display is beautiful- all very noticable differences from the s8+. Honestly, I feel that if you can narrow down what it is you like about your s8+ it can help you find out how to make your s10 feel more natural for you to use. 

I did want to mention that the pre-installed screen protector that came with the s10 was really meant to be a temporary screen protector. When the s10 was released with its revolutionary ultrasonic fingerprint reader there was not any glass screen protectors on the market that could accomodate it, that has since changed and there are many screen protectors on the market for the s10.  The pre-installed screen protector from my experience scratches very easily and I would not recommend someone having it on for a long period of time. 

I hope this post helps, please feel free to ask the community if you have any questions or want to learn any tips and tricks to make the most out of your device.