cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chrrrypie
Asteroid

I want to kill Bixby... Please help!!!

No clue how or why, but Bixby key on my phone is stuck in the down position. So every three seconds the "New Bixby" pops up, wanting every permission and marketing blabbity blah (I did just uninstall the all updates and seems to hold her off for a little while). I am so utterly annoyed, but I refuse to give in to this B!

Before my last factory reset I had Bixby all set up... It was never useful and almost as annoying. The key seems to be stuck more on the top half, but when I try to push on the bottom it doesn't want to budge. It also doesn't do ANYthing when I actually push it.. Oh irony. Any thoughts/ideas???

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I want to kill Bixby... Please help!!!

Hey there!

I would recommend taking your device by a local UBREAKIFIX.

You can locate the nearest location by visiting https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Try using some tape/glue to pull the button back out

Try using some tape/glue to pull the button back out

Chrrrypie
Asteroid

The tape's a good idea actually, thanks! Since I deleted...

The tape's a good idea actually, thanks! Since I deleted all updates, now I just keep getting a do u want to update pop up.. Equally annoying, but at least lacking audio... Ugh this is my first and last Samsung purchase

userivfqFLBTAJ
Constellation

How can I get rid of bixby!? Please help!

How can I get rid of bixby!? Please help!

user08cUNZCa89
Astronaut

Re: How can I get rid of bixby!? Please help!

If you get a answer let me know it stinks. It it horrible at word recognition