cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Why are the icons for one ui so ugly. I really want to use one ui but I cant change the icons. And if I use the samsung ones they have that stupid white border. What do I do?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Icons

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungFan1909 I use the icon changer app and make my own. The galaxy store is useless for this. Charging 2 or 3 dollars for icons that you make not even like is way to high for me. I have made my own themes and icon packs for over 10 years now. Samsung developers applications are not for USA users. I think this is also wrong. Since they should step it up and have users here develop themes and icon packs since we are the biggest end buyers of the Samsung phones period. Look into the app. It's the easiest for customizing what you want. I do anime apps, which they don't have on the store, so that is why I chose that route years ago. I use my own program on my pc at home to customize my own themes now. Just a thought. Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @SamsungFan1909 ,

Have you considered changing the "Theme" of your phone? Changing the theme also changes the appearence of the Icons and there are tons of options! To change the theme you can go to "Settings" and then to "Wallpaper and Themes" I hope that helps! 

Best,

Jayhon

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungFan1909 I use the icon changer app and make my own. The galaxy store is useless for this. Charging 2 or 3 dollars for icons that you make not even like is way to high for me. I have made my own themes and icon packs for over 10 years now. Samsung developers applications are not for USA users. I think this is also wrong. Since they should step it up and have users here develop themes and icon packs since we are the biggest end buyers of the Samsung phones period. Look into the app. It's the easiest for customizing what you want. I do anime apps, which they don't have on the store, so that is why I chose that route years ago. I use my own program on my pc at home to customize my own themes now. Just a thought. Hope it helps you.

View solution in original post