cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
userCpEjvZ0oMh
Asteroid

Images wont fully sync

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I recently lost my phone and now I have another one (same model) so far everything has synced ok using g the Samsung cloud except the images. I have managed to get some but it says I still have 1487 left and it wont sync it keeps saying 14.22gb used: 1487 images and videos couldn't sync data.  Try again later. I'm connected to the wifi and I've restarted the phone but to no avail. Any help welcomes.

Colin.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Images wont fully sync

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCpEjvZ0oMh wrote:

Yes it is only 15gb I get I never thought about Google images thanks. When I rebooted me last phone I did a factory reset then restored it with no problem and all images came through ok then and that wast that long ago.

Once you install Google Photos app, it will ask you if you would like to backup photos and videos.  If you agree, it will start uploading

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you experience these symptoms if you try to sync your pictures with your device in safe mode?

Be sure to click " โœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCpEjvZ0oMh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I have just tried it in safe mode but still no different. I have noticed the number still to sync goes up as I add more images to my phone 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCpEjvZ0oMh wrote:

Hi, I recently lost my phone and now I have another one (same model) so far everything has synced ok using g the Samsung cloud except the images. I have managed to get some but it says I still have 1487 left and it wont sync it keeps saying 14.22gb used: 1487 images and videos couldn't sync data.  Try again later. I'm connected to the wifi and I've restarted the phone but to no avail. Any help welcomes.

Colin.

If you are syncing to Samsung cloud, you have 15GB space, unless Samsung offers more for $.  I use Google Photos and upload photos/video unlimited

userCpEjvZ0oMh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes it is only 15gb I get I never thought about Google images thanks. When I rebooted me last phone I did a factory reset then restored it with no problem and all images came through ok then and that wast that long ago.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userCpEjvZ0oMh wrote:

Once you install Google Photos app, it will ask you if you would like to backup photos and videos.  If you agree, it will start uploading

View solution in original post

Highlighted
userCpEjvZ0oMh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've done this and found lots  more pictures but not all thanks for the advice. Found some really old pictures too.๐Ÿ˜‰