cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Incomplete connection charging.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, everyone. If you are able to quick charge with a different cable, please send me a Private Message and I'll be happy to provide some additional options for you.

Thanks for all of your time and cooperation!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for providing some more detail.

Would you all mind providing what the amperage of your chargers are?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why? I'm using a Samsung charger. It came with the phone .and there's 21 pages of this with no answers .and I haven't even gotten to the part about the USBC adaptor that came with the phone that burnt a hole in my leather car seat that your company said "isn't a big priority". 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have had a galaxy s8+ for like 3 months now and have only used the stock fast charger that comes with the phone. Now i get an error message everytime i try to charge that says incomplete connection. Then tells me its gonna take over 5 hours for a complete charge!?!? Please help!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Switched to samsung from iphone because of this exact reason. Extremely disappointed, phone is less than 1 year old.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I continue to have this problem with the factory charger 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I got my s8 in December 2017. Only a few weeks after having my charger (wire and plug that cage with the phone) just stopped charging. So I had to use my adapter with my old Samsung charger. I keep getting this incomplete connection error. I called Verizon but they said the charger isn't replaceable by them or Samsung. Which I find odd for them not to stand behind any part of electronic that is less than 2 weeks old. Now I'm just trying to fix this incomplete connection error.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem as well. I have had this phone since June of 2017. I've never used anything but the original charger that came with the phone along with the plug so why am I now having this problem. It takes about 10 to 20 tries for my phone to be properly charged. 

I also just tried the "soft reset" that you suggested and I am still having the problem 

Verizon

G950USQS2BQL1

Please help soon!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, incomplete connection 95% of the time, sometimes it will work and give me a fast charge, but rarely now.

Slow charge on wireless charger works. Issue is on Samsung factory charger and generic car charger. Any fixes for this? Is it a charging port hardware issue or a software issue?

Seems like alot of folks are having the same issue. I was good for over a year before this started.

Model SM-G950U

Baseband-G950USQS1AQI6

Build- NRD90M-G950USQS1AQI6

Hardware REV1.0

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks so much everyone for that information, I've sent this information to our team that investigates the causes of this and they are looking into the cause of this. Thanks you all so much for all of your cooperation.

If you need any help with anything else, please feel free to post a new thread and our community will be happy to help!