cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3HGvznZ35e
Asteroid

Re: June 2019 update

If I wanted an Apple phone I would have bought an Apple.  I bought and use Samsung because I like Samsung.  Samsung what the heck are you doing?  This update 6/6/19 absolutely horrible!  Was it bring your child to work day and let them develop the look of the new update?  Please, please, please immediately do a new update that makes my expensive phone look like a professional business person owns and uses it and not a child.  So upset, I may actually look for another phone!!!

userVDBUB4vWop
Constellation

OMG that is exactly what I said!!  I now have a Samsung iPhone why???????

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userVDBUB4vWop Have you cleared the cache for the app?

userfbJVCxjFPT
Astronaut

I am in notification pop up purgatory. Everytime I try to play a game since the update, the useless game tools (that was formerly disabled on my phone and now can't be disabled) now spams me everytime i open a game or tab into a game about some "minimized caller notifications" and to "allow contacts permissions." well, i checked it and it has all permissions checked/turned on. This message is RUINING my desire to play mobile games I have heavily invested in. can anybody help me troubleshoot this issue before I end up screaming and throwing this phone into the river??

Comet

To close apps by swiping left or right, install Good Lock...

To close apps by swiping left or right, install Good Lock from the Galaxy Store. This app adds that functionality in the Multi Star panel, plus much more, like moving the clock back to the right in Quick Star.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
DMan1980
Constellation

Since the update I cant sync up to my civic using Android...

Since the update I cant sync up to my civic using Android Auto anymore.. how the can I get that back??? This update is wack!

kaycee0925
Constellation

After the June 2019 Update - I am no longer able to lock multiple messages at once - does anyone know a solution? I have to select and hold each individual message to lock it. Compared to before the update, I could select all and lock all at the same time. Now I can only "Delete all" messages. This seems incredibly flawed...

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userbstDyFio92 Have you tried clearing the cache for the app?