cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megnarr
Constellation

June 6 Update Lowered My Bluetooth Sound, Did Reset Network Settings Now Bluetooth Cant Find Devices

Basically what the title says. I'm not a phone tech savy person so go easy on me. Did the June 6th update on my phone, immediately noticed when I connected to bluetooth through my car the volume on all my music apps was extremely low. So I did some research and tried doing a "Network Settings" reset. When I turned on bluetooth, it couldn't find *any* devices, only my Tile (keep in mind, my car does not have a built in bluetooth, it's an older model so I'm using a FM transmitter -- which worked and paired fine before the reset). I tried everything, restarting my phone, turning off and on airplane mode, *nothing* is working and I am so flustered. This is the only way I can listen to music in my car and I have an hour and a half drive from work everyday so basically I'll go crazy if I can't get this working. Please help me!

2 REPLIES 2
userZHlZHifcwO
Asteroid

Re: June 6 Update Lowered My Bluetooth Sound, Did Reset Network Settings Now Bluetooth Cant Find Dev

Same here.  It used to connect to my BT headset perfectly as well as my vehicle (2019 tacoma) and my watch (samsung galaxy watch brand new).  Last update made it connect only for sound on the truck, and intermittently broke the connection to my headset (plantronics SAVI W740-M).  I've un-paired and paired back up again but I have to re-do that process for all these devices EVERY DAY!  This is lame please fix it.

Highlighted
userZHlZHifcwO
Asteroid

Re: June 6 Update Lowered My Bluetooth Sound, Did Reset Network Settings Now Bluetooth Cant Find Dev

My phone is the galaxy s8 BTW.