cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6K8UdeVeYh
Asteroid

Latest udate does NOT allow a background option in text mgs emojis

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did an update today & the option to change my background within my text msg app is NO LONGER there!! How DARE Samsung make changes on my $800 phone w/o my consent!!!!

Prior to this update, within the message app, under settings, I was able to designate a specific background, specifically speaking, I used a black photo from my gallery as my text msg background, which made reading my texts much easier! That option is not there anymore & I'm livid!!

Furthermore, where are my emojis?? Now I have a bunch of stupid "stickers" which I will NEVER use!!

WT... Samsung?? I will NEVER EVER again do an update on MY ph!  "MY" phone!!! And after the horrible customer service tonight, this will probably be my VERY LAST SAMSUNG!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Latest udate does NOT allow a background option in text mgs emojis

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To schedule a text message all you have to do is tap the plus sign beside the box you type in and it will show up 

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The option to add a background to messages has been removed hopefully it will return and for the emojis when your in a message you will see predictive text with a smiley face with two arrows if you click it you will get emojis and stickers and some more 

user6K8UdeVeYh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have used a T9 keyboard forever. Prior to update, text typing line had the Samsung emjois which now, the icon is only for those stupid stickers. The background now gone totally stinks.  And now I noticed that the ability to schedule a text is no longer available.

I don't know what Samsung is thinking!  Thks tho!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

To schedule a text message all you have to do is tap the plus sign beside the box you type in and it will show up 

View solution in original post

user6K8UdeVeYh
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

TY! YES! I can now schedule a text! Now my only concerns are the backgrounds.

As for the emojis, I have to follow through many other steps (that I never had to do before!), namely, closing out of my T9 keyboard, going into the Samsung keyboard, then the emojis and THEN, have to return to my T9.

After all these issues, it's doubtful I will EVER install another update again!

Thks for your help!