Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Low Call Volume On S8+

the above link goes to a main page...please review

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried placing your phone in safe mode?

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you-we have tried that ---next step per Verizon is a factory reset...if that doesn't do it, they said it's a hardware issue.  

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would agree if you have already tried both of those steps it would definitely be a hardware issue at that point. To resolve your issue you will need to have your phone looked by a technician. You can use this link here to find one near you. http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi

Constellation

Thank you Moderator- Much appreciated.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Mine is the same thing . You cant hear your in coming calls.

Highlighted
Constellation

Did you ever find a fix because my husband is having the same problem.

Highlighted
Constellation

On a resugular speaker

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Let's try placing the phone in safe mode? It would be a third party app causing the issue. This is how you place the phone in safe mode link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Is this some type of joke? User asks for help... given multiple links that are all broken and then the marked Solved answer is his own reply saying that it isn't a Media volume issue, it's an in call volume issue. SMH

This is an issue most users are having since Pie update. As usual... Pie is to blame. My entire phone has suffered low volume across the board. In call volume is low and have to jack the volume to the max which I didn't have to do with Oreo and same with media volume which also has to be jacked to max, where as in Oreo I could have it at around 3/4 volume... which was still sad, but nowhere near as sad as it is now with Pie.