Constellation

Re: Low Call Volume On S8+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem with the volume

userczOWZ64XL9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Is there a solution to this. I have to take all my call with speakerphone or plug in headphones. All this happened after last update on my device.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys,

We would recommend giving this troubleshooting article for microphone issues a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001249/

Hope this finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userBA29Rz648E
Constellation

Yea I'm having the sam problem on my s9 plus. It's been g...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yea I'm having the sam problem on my s9 plus.

It's been going on for about a month now . It first started after I updated my phone. Samsung needs to fix this issue soon

useralYEpynrZP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My husband and I are still having this problem. Tired of the replies that do nothing to fix it. The last one said to try a fix to the microphone.  It is not the microphone! I cant hear the people I talk to on a call! I should not have to use speakerphone at my office or a headset just to answer a basic call. Samsung fix this! I have had galaxy phones since they first started but I am ready to find something else. Fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useralYEpynrZP Can I please have your full model numbers and IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

userF5DveF9iPh
Constellation

Time for new phones, guys..... I just got a note 9. I lov...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Time for new phones, guys..... I just got a note 9. I love it

Samsung_sbKHlgi
Astronaut

I've been having this problem to

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having this problem to

userk-lo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same issue. It's so low that if I'm doing anything while on the phone I can't hear anything- can't tell if has answered, if it's still ringing, if I'm accidentally leaving a voicemail...