cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

MMS sending and receiving problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Since Wednesday (2 days ago), I have not been able to send or receive MMS. Never had a problem before. When sending, the wheel just keeps spinning. After awhile it will say failed!

When I receive MMS, I hit the arrow to download, it spins and the download arrow comes back.. Sometimes after hitting the arrow forever it will finally open... Any answers?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: MMS sending and receiving problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A supervisor at Boost had me go to Settings,Connections, Mobile Network, Network Mode and change to CDMA only.

Then I did system update and update profile.  It seemed to work...

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This may be a connecting issue. I get that occasionally. Most times restarting the phone fixes it.
Check your Settings to make sure you didn't accidentally change MMS. Search for MMS in settings to review them all.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Same thing happened to me. started like 3 days ago. Nobody knows what's happening. What I truthfully think it is...is some Crummy Back handed tactic Samsung is trying to use to get people to upgrade their phones. I have an S8+.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You (or anybody else) don't happen to be Boost, Sprint or T-Mobile customers are you?  If not then did you receive a firmware update recently?  Reason I ask is that this is eerily similar to another thread in here, that seems to impact only boost customers.  And given that Boost is a subsidary of Sprint and Sprint has merged with T-Mobile, it could be some sort of issue in the convergence of their cellular networks.  Also, the recent firmware update that came out recently seems a bit too conincidental not to be a factor...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am a Boost Mobile Customer...

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: MMS sending and receiving problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION
so what do i do?
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
AT&T customer. Same problem.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I am having the same issue it has been two weeks. sprint customer. tried downloading textra . tried Google messages . nothing works. finally leaving Samsung for iphone . not being able to send pictures is ridiculous. no one has a fix
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A supervisor at Boost had me go to Settings,Connections, Mobile Network, Network Mode and change to CDMA only.

Then I did system update and update profile.  It seemed to work...

View solution in original post