cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Messages are not listed in order

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. We successfully escalated this to our management team. Once I hear back from them, I will give you an update.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Give these steps a try: Go into your time and date settings on your device, turn off the automatic time and date settings, then restart your device, and turn the automatic time and date settings back on. Please let us know if that changes the order of your messages.

wesnile
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I appreciate it!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not a problem. Smiley Happy

wesnile
Asteroid

I never had the setting turned on. I'm running my phone b...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I never had the setting turned on. I'm running my phone by my time zone. I will try it with the setting on.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I never had the setting turned on. I'm running my phone b...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I realize you have performed these steps before, but let's give them one more try.

Please go to your Settings> Applications to clear the cache of the Messages app. Clear the App Cache and Data on Your Phone

Then test your phone while in Safe Mode to see if you still have the issue with the text. Safe Mode will disable your 3rd party apps, But you will still be able to make and receive calls and text. Keep the phone in Safe Mode until you've had the opportunity to fully test the function. Power On Your Phone in Safe Mode

Let me know if the issue continues.

userYei9GsmzL5
Constellation

I getting at notice said I have a text message. No messag...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I getting at notice said I have a text message. No message!! Just is so offen I had to trun volume off😢.Help it is driving me muts!!!!

wesnile
Asteroid

Ok, I believe this may have fixed the issue. The act of s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, I believe this may have fixed the issue. The act of switching over to the carrier determining the time zone and restarting the phone may have fixed the issue. If any issues continue, I will repost if need be. Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ok, I believe this may have fixed the issue. The act of s...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for the update! I am so glad to hear it is working!