cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userl1XKseNHAh
Constellation

Minor bug: clock timer does not show notification on some occasions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is likely that a certain way to initiate the timer from another app, has caused the clock app not to display the timer count down in the notification panel. I would wonder if this is a bug as I have tried replacing the Samsung clock with the Google clock, which has fixed the issue.

If the timer is initiated from another app, without opening the Clock app itself, would start the timer within Samsung Clock but fails to display the countdown notification. In this case, the timer is called from an app called NFC task. Meanwhile, calling the timer and opening the app would not have the problem, e.g. from Google Assistant.

This is really annoying and I wonder if this issue could be passed on to be fixed? Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Minor bug: clock timer does not show notification on some occasions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this, @userl1XKseNHAh. If you need help with anything else, please let us know!

I'm going to tag with PE-FR so that it has some more visibility with your product team. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Supernova

Re: Minor bug: clock timer does not show notification on some occasions

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this, @userl1XKseNHAh. If you need help with anything else, please let us know!

I'm going to tag with PE-FR so that it has some more visibility with your product team. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post