cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userLuatEizIuT
Constellation

Moisture detector won't go away, always drop on the top😭

I have tried as much as I can do but the moisture detector message is always in the top, when ever I want to charge my ohone, first I off the phone then put the plug and then I start the phone again, I have never use my phone near to water or any steam condition.

So my advice to all sumsung phone user is that, that for next time don't use sumsung phone and never buy sumsung phone.

I am going sell my all family sumsung Mobil and I will buy a lovely 🥰 iPhone forever,  sumsung 👎🖕

5 REPLIES 5
Red_Prez16
Constellation

Re: Moisture detector won't go away, always drop on the top😭

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your issue. If you have a computer, you can try this. Power off your phone, press and hold your Power Button, Bixby, and Volume Down and then plug it into your computer while holding all those buttons at the same time. Then you should see a screen that says "Downloading." After you see that screen, press and hold Volume Down and Bixby until your phone restarts. That should be it!

userLoBcsYrGo3
Asteroid

I will try this too. The moisture notification is driving me nuts. It just popped up of nowhere. Thanks for the info.

userLoBcsYrGo3
Asteroid

It didn't work 🙁

Samsung_n93NdxH
Astronaut

Like how

Vegeta
Cosmic Ray

At the same problem when I had my s8 plus when it rained on it or whatever the circumstances were I dried it put a blow dryer to it and gradually it was that message went away and it no longer detect moisture message try to do that