cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useroOOR3m6GX4
Constellation

Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So when listening to Spotify my music pauses and I hate it especially during a workout.  I've turned off battery save mode, I've turned off Spotify and YouTube to turn off when not in use. I'm Uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify, I've restarted my phone. What else is there to do about this? I'm really debating on switching to Apple because of this. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would recommend checking your sleeping apps to see if you have Spotify listed to not run in the background causing the music to pause when the screen timeout interval triggers. 

Here's a handy article to assist you: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200668/

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Music pausing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would recommend checking your sleeping apps to see if you have Spotify listed to not run in the background causing the music to pause when the screen timeout interval triggers. 

Here's a handy article to assist you: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01200668/

Hope this message finds you well!

^SamsungZell

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_1i9zqVU
Astronaut

I had the same issue and spotify was in the sleeping apps...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue and spotify was in the sleeping apps list and would turn off once I shut the screen off. Removed it and everything works fine now

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I had the same issue and spotify was in the sleeping apps...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing your experience to add to the troubleshooting conversation.

@Samsung_1i9zqVU, Glad that you were able to get your concerns resolved. 

@useroOOR3m6GX4 I'd recommend going through the steps I posted above, and just keep me posted as to your results!

^SamsungZell