cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersgGiF1kkSd
Constellation

My music keeps pausing!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I use my spotify app and when my phone turns black it turns off randomlyy music but if I turn it on again the music resumes, please help

Btw this happens when I use my earbuds and my aux. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: My music keeps pausing!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ok you need to go into settings then down to device care and select the battery then 3 dots in the right corner then scroll down to sleeping apps and check to see if spotify is list if it is hard press on it and remove it from the list this should help you

Gary-B82-Ambassador-Signature2Note 10+ User on Verizon Wireless
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

ok you need to go into settings then down to device care and select the battery then 3 dots in the right corner then scroll down to sleeping apps and check to see if spotify is list if it is hard press on it and remove it from the list this should help you

userKHVbrosugV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm not sure why this worked, but my phone was doing the same thing. Thank you so much! 

@GaryB82 wrote:

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Happy you were able to get it to work

jys
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Spotify app isn't sleeping and it still does this. This actually has been occurring on my S8+ for any media that I play. YouTube videos, Facebook videos, Spotify music all just pause without me pressing the pause button. I have no idea what's going on. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I am deaf

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear that 

Samsung_p5pJ8Ug
Astronaut

Wh

JamesM619
Constellation

A lot of times my music pauses I couldn't figure it out f...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot of times my music pauses I couldn't figure it out for a long time. I finally forced stopped the app in this case it was spotify for me. Cleared the memory. Then closed all apps and ran the built in device manager to free up all systems memory. My music doesn't pause anymore for me. I hope maybe that may help you. Good luck.