cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user2nkiVoYHOg
Constellation

My phone does not have Galaxy Apps Store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a new S8+ and I was made aware that there is a patch coming for the dqa issues that I am experiencing. It is being released via the Galaxy Apps Store but I cannot find it on my phone or a way to download. Can anyone help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SeanN82
Asteroid

Re: My phone does not have Galaxy Apps Store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look for the three vertical dots on the right side of your app screen, click on it, then click on Galaxy essentials. 

5 REPLIES 5
SeanN82
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Look for the three vertical dots on the right side of your app screen, click on it, then click on Galaxy essentials. 

userNlTzEmwEEx
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can also add it to your screen from the widgets menu. 

userjAbhLnJe0D
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Essentials link does nothing and there is no such widget.

Looking closer it is clear that all if the default samsung apps are not present.  This is a brand new, bought at Verizon, s8.  Is this normal?

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The DQA update has started rolling out to all carriers except AT&T at the moment. You cannot access it through the Galaxy App Store, it should just be an auto-pushed update that let's you accept it. If you've declined it recently, it has a 24 respawn timer for it to pop back up.

You can also check by going to your About Device menu in your Settings, and checking manually.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Highlighted
userBc6m6n7Mdt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It is disabled by default. Hold down on the screen to get to where you can see the Home Screen Cog. Click that and then Click Apps button, The next screen allows you to toggle between show and hide the Apps Button. Click Apply and you are good to go.