cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New to the Samsung Cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkZ17MY1UWi I'd like to look further into this for you. Could you provide the model number, baseband version, and carrier of the phone you're using? 

userhSfWao5Kkp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

HELP PLEASE! 

I have synced my photos to samsung cloud but every new photo I take has a duplicate in my gallery. That's really annoying because when I delete a photo the duplicated one shows up (that's the one backed up by cloud) and I have to delete the photo from cloud too in order to have the photo deleted completely from my gallery. The thing is that I want to deleted the photo, because I don't want it to show up in my gallery , but I want the photo to still exist in samsung cloud. 

So, how can I disable samsung cloud from showing my backed up photos in gallery?

Owner of S7

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhSfWao5Kkp Could you provide the model number, baseband version, and carrier for the phone?

userhSfWao5Kkp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number : SM-G9307
Baseband version: R58J10VAW6R
Carrier( IMEI) : <Hidden>

I don't know if those are what you are asking for...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhSfWao5Kkp "Carrier" is the term we use for what phone company you get your service through. For instance, Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, etc. Did you purchase this phone in the US?

userhSfWao5Kkp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm from Greece so the carrier is Cosmote. I purschued the phone from a local store.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for this information! This Community works largely with US based devices so it's hard for us to speak on exactly what may or may not be happening to your specific device. You are welcome to see if the Community can assist, but as many may not have the same device as you it might also be worth reaching out to your region specifically for more in depth assistance! You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry Thanks! 

Dannyboy113
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes hello,

Are you able to turn sync off and keep pics in the cloud?

userj5ANtjPXHf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hii. Just wondering if it's still works like this? I have the same question as Scott. Is there a way now to delete only copies on the device but to keep it on the cloud? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userj5ANtjPXHf Can you provide the model number to the device you are using?