userJtArd03YZx
Astronaut

Re: New to the Samsung Cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Help please...
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userJtArd03YZx Yes, this is in case you ever decide you accidentally delete something you didn't mean to or you need to restore something from a long time ago. It does remove it from your device and doesn't take up any additional space. 

userSJaWE3eDdt
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't have a gallery- settings-"View Cloud" so how do I view what's in the Samsung Cloud on my Galaxy S7 and why are some pictures not syncing to the cloud? It won't allow me to send them to the SD card because it says they're not backed up to Samsung Cloud. I don't know why that should make a difference. I have my camera settings set to send all pictures to the SD card but yet when I download pictures from Facebook or other downloads they do not go to the SD card and I want them all to go to it.

userHC5cFXK7rV
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
PLEASE HELP!!!! I just got the note 8 on Oct 7th. I took pics on the 7th, 8th, n 9th.... at first I could see them, but when I went to look yesterday I noticed that the ones from those days had disappeared!!! I don't know what happened to them!! what do I do???!!!!
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userHC5cFXK7rV I understand. Have you been able to locate your missing pictures but following the steps SamsungMel listed above or by visiting this site?

Dave8lee
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I' having a frustrating issue as well with cloud services. Using a S7 Edge.

Onedrive said pictures are already backed up and asks if I want to free up device space. It starts to delete all my gallery pictures off the phone!! (Does a bad job of it too as the pictures left over are random and restarting clean up again does not do anything) 

Where I'm getting confsed is with Samsung Cloud. I want to access what' on the cloud so I can restore. None of the Samsung cloud restore options have gallery option however my pictures in settings are showing it' synced. 

I cannot see Cloud View either in Gallery Settings. 

userGvr7FuKaYZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Go to Gallery> settings> Recycle bin.
You can check if those deleted pictures are there if so u can delete it permanently.
userGvr7FuKaYZ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help me gwt back my lost folder from gallery. I hav synced a folder from gallery to Samsung cloud . But i couldn't delete any of the picture from that folder and so i Unsynced samsung cloud from gallery and i totally lost that particular folder from my gallery. Please help me get back that folder.

*But am sure i dint even try deleting the folder*

All i did is unsynced the gallery from Samsung cloud

userDH7VYi5zoZ
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

👌👏👍 perfect answer 

usert6h1QUHM0H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! Photos of my deceased son were in that cloud and I needed them back on the phone. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart!