Astronaut

Re: New to the Samsung Cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can disable auto sync to samsung cloud via Gallery>Settings

userBB6qqTvq22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
On my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, there is no such thing as Cloud View in the Gallery app when i go to the settings. I have fully consumed my 15GB. All I want to do is to delete photos on the cloud because I'm sure it uploaded even those photos automatically downloaded from messaging apps like Viber and Whatsapp. How do I do that???
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userBB6qqTvq22 Have you looked at this thread here?

useraUoBNilRVx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So what exactly is the point of this cloud??

userxd6tSr1mYU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have AT&T and i still can't view my pictures.. can you help?

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userxd6tSr1mYU You've definitely come to the right place for help, welcome! May I ask how you are trying to view your pictures in the Cloud? What device are you saving them from?

userBbkyIZanMv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have a good days ... Samsung Cloud was backing up whatsapp correspondence content in 2017?

userSPeS2GsOTj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MetroPCS

userSt3Wd8CrH2
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello my storage was getting full and i was deleting my apps and then i decided to delete some pictures but when i get to the gallery there wasnt any photo and it said it is empty if u take picture or make video it will appear here so i restarted my phone and went to the gallery . There was my pictures but a lot of them were missing. For example, my album has almost 600 pics but it was decreased to 252 what is happening i want to get my photos back ihave s7 edge

userkZ17MY1UWi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm trying to transfer my gallery pics to my SD card but I get a message saying it's not synced with the cloud. However I've read that the SD card cannot be synced. Any help is appreciated