cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usersuKpBGiAkD
Constellation

Re: New to the Samsung Cloud

JUMP TO SOLUTION
need help my phone wont sync saying no more room on samsung cloud i have samsung phone also. please help me make room
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user40fd4eJPSh & @usersuKpBGiAkD Have you taken a look at some of our other threads about the Samsung Cloud like HERE and HERE? They include various troubleshooting and workarounds that have worked for other users.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you had a chance to take a look at our on-going thread about this topic HERE?

xtcnafive0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So my files are still taking up space on my phone even though they're in the Samsung Cloud as well?

Makes no sense to me.

I thought the point of a "cloud" was to free up physical space on the device while keeping the file intact somewhere else.

userMAKooC4kmg
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is it possible to selectively delete photos from Samsung Cloud and leave them on the phone??

I don't want to turn off cloud sync, because I have multiple Samsung devices, and want them to sync pictures.

After all of my Samsung devices sync, I have all my photos backed up to my PC, and to my PCs cloud, so I don't care about backing them up in the Samsung Cloud.  I'm just using the Samsung Cloud as a sync mechanism.  After my devices sync, I want to selectively delete things (especially videos because they take up a lot of space) from the Samsung Cloud while leaving them on the phone.  Is this possible?  If yes, how do I do it?

userJkAvaVgiAD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Scott, did you ever figure this out? I am so confused and have had my phone for a year now. I am so scared to delete from the Gallery and everything in Samsung Cloud will be deleted, because I too get the same message on some images! Some I can just delete, and some give me that exact same message you said! When I go choose a picture I noticed the little cloud icon has 2 options, its either a cloud with un up arrow, or cloud with a phone icon. Any suggestions?! I do not know how to actually see what is in my Samsung Cloud. 

user5YBLnyJogJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung Cloud is an absolute nightmare and possibly the most useless app or service I have ever encountered! I backed up my phone before installing an update and now all my pics have been moved to Samsung Cloud - I can see them in Gallery but the only way to get them back into the internal storage of the phone, and then transfer them to my PC, seems to be to download one by one. If you do more than one, it takes forever. I installed the Samsung Gallery app on my PC but that offers no logical, or speedy, way to move the pics to my PC. Again, download takes forever and stalls if you try to download more than 2 or 3 pics at a time.

I am determined to figure this out - but there is absolutely no official advice from Samsung, their help is vague and useless. When I get it right and have all my pics on my PC, I am getting rid of Samsung Cloud forever!