cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user7S1TS1zkzZ
Constellation

Not connecting to data.

My S8 is having issues with its connectivity to data. There will be times where any apps and internet searches will not work and will tell me I have no connection even when I can see my notifications bar tells me I have service. Calls and texts will not come through unless I have Wifi calling on. If Wifi calling is not on most times I will not even get notified I am being called. The rest of the time I can answer the call but it will immediatley drop. I have taken it in numerous times to my provider ATT and they insist that this is nothing on their part and it must be hardware or software. Anyone else having this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Not connecting to data.

Thank you for reaching out. However, Wi-fi calling, as well as calls and text messages are network based. We can offer to set this up for service for you. If you would like to proceed with service, please send the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:

Complete physical address:

Contact phone number:

Alternate phone number:

Email address:

Full model code:

IMEI number:

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Not connecting to data.

Good evening, I just wanted to follow up with you to see if you are still in need of assistance?