cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Notification panel are not showing any notifications after factory reset

Hi Team,

After the factory reset, the notifications panel are not showing any app notifications. All the notifications settings are on. The status bar and notification panel are not showing any new notifications for any apps on it. I did a wipe cache partition too but still nothing is showing up. I changed my theme still no luck. 

My phone vibrates and I can hear the sound of new message but does not show one the notification panel or no icons on the status bar.

Please suggest if there is a way I can resolve this issue other than doing a factory reset as I have already done it twice.

Thank You.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Notification panel are not showing any notifications after factory reset

Thank you for reaching out. Just to clarify, were you receiving notifications from the apps prior to factory resetting your device?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi SamsungAdam,

Thank you for your response on this case. I was receving notifications in the notification panel and everything was working fine in personal and work profile. Looks like this started happening after the reset and after I enabled the work profile. 

Are you aware of this issue when I enable the work profile the notification panel does not show any notifications and there are no icons in the status bar.  Please let me know if you know anything about this.

Thank You,

Yash

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for reaching out. I would recommend reaching out the administrator of your work profile for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I did reach out to my company admin in regards to this but they are not aware of any issues related to this nor they are blocking any notification settings on phone.

I was using work profile previously on the same phone and it was working fine. This started happening after I performed the factory reset on the phone. So I assume something went wrong after the reset. I have already performed reset twice one normally and other one was the hard reset.

Can you advice me what else I can do to resolve this issue?

Thank You,
Yash