cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John H
Asteroid

OS upgrade schedule?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi everyone! I'd like to start off and apologize if this has been answered a million times over, but I was wondering if there was an update schedule for me to see when I can expect security patches/ OS updates to reach my device? 

Thank you so much 😊, and nice to meet you all!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Nebula

Re: OS upgrade schedule?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We certainly appreciate your interest in our products.  We are unable to speculate about the release of future updates. Please stay tuned to the page, and we will post publicly when an update becomes available.   Thank you for being a loyal Samsung customer and welcome to the Samsung Community Forum.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We certainly appreciate your interest in our products.  We are unable to speculate about the release of future updates. Please stay tuned to the page, and we will post publicly when an update becomes available.   Thank you for being a loyal Samsung customer and welcome to the Samsung Community Forum.

John H
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, thank you for the response! I come from the Canadian Samsung Members forum where the mods have a schedule. Unfortunately since my S8 is an American model that schedule doesn't really mean much to me haha.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@John H I agree that having a schedule like that would be helpful. We'll definitely post publicly when updates do become available.