Original topic:

How to Password bypass?

(Topic created: 02-11-2021 05:00 PM)
user3lEQAkh9cu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I broke my s8 screen so bad it turned all green and I couldn't see anything, months later I got it repaired but can't remember my pattern password. It says I only have 7 tries left before it wipes the phone and the only reason I got it fixed was voicemails and pictures of my sister who passed away are saved to the phone not any other location. Please can anyone help me get it open without erasing it.

2 Replies
Solution
Bouster
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
If you have it set up, you could try going to the Samsung website and use their find my mobile service.

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

There are a couple options that may work for you. (Back Up, Retrieve, Unlock)

Hopefully one of them should help you out.

clipboard_image_1613075571761.jpg

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S Phones

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes