cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rac3rb0y
Asteroid

Photo editor pro automatically gone after update to android pie

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is Samsung going to reply to this or fix it? They took away the ability to paste one photo onto another and other features. This is stupid.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Comet

Re: You are mistaken. The capability is still there, it's jus...

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The first time you do this, click the sticker that looks like a calendar. That should include an option to insert an image from Gallery. Later, the Gallery option should remain in the recent stickers list if you use it regularly. It took me a while to find the startup information because I am used to seeing it in the recent screen now.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic
15 REPLIES 15
Comet

You are mistaken. The capability is still there, it's jus...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are mistaken. The capability is still there, it's just included in the stickers options in the regular editor rather than the former separate pro editor.

Dan
userD3jEe0jGmq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am assuming you have to create a custom sticker somehow then. Any direction on how to do this would be appreciated.

Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The first time you do this, click the sticker that looks like a calendar. That should include an option to insert an image from Gallery. Later, the Gallery option should remain in the recent stickers list if you use it regularly. It took me a while to find the startup information because I am used to seeing it in the recent screen now.

Dan
Rac3rb0y
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you but geez that seems harder than the old way. I still feel there are some options missing like Photo editor pro had a way to blur out parts of photos and I dont see that but maybe I have not played with it enough.

Thank you

userD3jEe0jGmq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont have the option of a sticker that looks like a calendar. When I go in to reorder stickers it shows a date/time option, but it doesnt come up on the list of usable stickers. 

user91QZqkTBbD
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I want hashtag  in corner still to 

Rac3rb0y
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

where in stickers? I've gone in stickers and there is no way I see to take a second photo from my gallery and paste it onto the photo Im am trying to edit

Rac3rb0y
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why should I have to create a custom sticker to do this when the seperate editor did not require that. If I have to create a custom sticker thats stupid. Additional steps I didnt have to do.

Highlighted
Rac3rb0y
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please dont mark something as a solution if you dont show how its done. I've gone into stickers and there is no way to pull a photo from my photo gallery to paste onto the photo I want to edit.