cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
comstech23
Asteroid

Pie update moved clock display from the upper right to the left- how to change?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just downloaded the Pie Update to my Samsung S8+ from AT&T and on the upper right was where the time clock display always rested. Now after the update the time display has switched to the upper left hand corner and it's now conflicting with my weather temperature apps, which use that space (on the upper left) to display the temperature and any alerts. 

How can I switch the time clock display back to where it was on the upper right? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Pie update moved clock display from the upper right to the left- how to change?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The simplest way is to use the Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store and change the setting in the Quick Star panel.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Nebula

Re: Pie update moved clock display from the upper right to the left- how to change?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The simplest way is to use the Good Lock app from the Galaxy Store and change the setting in the Quick Star panel.

Dan
Galaxy S9 SM-G960U on Xfinity Mobile + Gear S2 Classic

View solution in original post

comstech23
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you, Dan! That worked perfectly! You're the best Smiley Happy 

userMgB3RSQ2uj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is a terrible answer. I refuse to download a crappy app to fix what should not have been changed!!!

userLd5SVs8gc5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The irony of having to download a Samsung app (no, wait - I'm up to a second app in order to fix this. Talk about bloat.) to fix a problem with the UI in upstream Android is not lost on me.

EarthShield
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In the new Pie update, the clock will go to the upper left instead of the right. I'm just waiting for the Pie update on my Samsung Galaxy J7 Star phone.