cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Pop Up Ads Randomly on S8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry but that is absolute garbage  I have had my S8 since June and now get pop ups in the last 10 days

Don't know if it' related but I had a Bixby update and a software update about the same time

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here ive been getting ads left, right and center! I think it's related to google. In your settings there's a google settings option and if you click on it, theres something about (opt out ads personalization) but no option to completely remove it. This issue is really getting on my nerves and i'm very frustrated!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This finally worked! Thank you so much the pop ups after opening my screen were annoying 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have dowloaded an app from an unknown source or through google, it causes this on your phone. Make sure all apps are from playstore

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My s8 is doing the same thing need help

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I forgot my popup ads stopped! It worked.  I deleted Clean Master app and these other apps shown below. 

Signal Private Me 
Secret Video Recorder
Transparent Screen
Parallax Infinite Wallpaper 

Aquarium 4K Video Wallpaper 
Microsoft Edge 
Airbnb 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Awesome! Glad to hear this @Ikecalle

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You have a  virus and you should factory reset your phone and that should do it

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my A8. I resolve this problem by going to settings, Apps, Services and Force Stop this service. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same for me... I don't even have anything installed on this phone because I bought it brand new... had ads straight out the box about 6-7 min. Apart... I really need help before I end up buying a new phone... it seems to be only Samsung that does this... [2 ads popped up as I was typing this...]