Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjz4CldYKCZ
Constellation

Re: Pop Up Ads

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How to remove/stop pop ads from android phone, works 100%

https://youtu.be/ESUoeKkYXRY?t=83

No need to thank me!  I am just glad I could help!

userhHZqGfrgzf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've just had the issue with constant adds on my s8+ I thought it was a recent up date that was 30th of August. I went through all the google settings and turned off notifications still got the adds. Anyway long story short my fix was in settings, apps and I was scrolling through right at the bottom there was a suspicious app black no logo or symbol on it at all. It said apps logs I think should have screen shot it. I uninstalled the app and I no longer have the adds everytime I do anything on my phone. Hope this helps someone else I spent hours trying to sort this issue.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhHZqGfrgzf: Thank you for sharing. Smiley Happy 

userhHZqGfrgzf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No problem I Know how annoying it is hope it helps someone else.

user6FUq4DZZcX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried this and it hasn't helped. PLEASE help me with this as I am SO frustrated! I've never had this problem before. One morning I woke up and it started doing it and it's awful! 

Highlighted
user6FUq4DZZcX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried this and it hasn't helped. PLEASE help me with this as I am SO frustrated! I've never had this problem before. One morning I woke up and it started doing it and it's awful! 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does this occur with the device in safe mode?

user6vm8t8JDPf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im using samsung galaxy s8+

I dont have the same softwer 

This is didnt work for me.

user6vm8t8JDPf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having this issue on my new galaxy S8+. Friends tried to help but still being driven crazy with unwanted pop up ads. I cant even controol my phone when i try to call ads pop up all over the screen i cant click or call or close it for over 10 sec what if i were in emergency situation.  and what pissing me off those ads comes randomly.

I've been happily using iphone for more than 5 years and i never had to face or complain for any malfunction like this im frustrated from your weak system.

Sumsong i will ad blocke you from my life if you dont fix this soon.Robot Sad

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user6vm8t8JDPf: Are you receiving the pop-ups if the device is booted into Safe Mode?