cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

Premium Care registration problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello moderator can you please help me with purchasing premium care. I tried to use the samsung+ app to buy premium care and when I tap my new device Galaxy s8+ G955U1 the status warranty shows I am out of warranty and underneath that it says I am qualified to purchase premium care warranty but when I tap that it does not do anything I tried to call premium care and they are not able to solve the problem and gave me a ticket can you please help me with this if you can? I purchased the device on B&H website it is authorized samsung retailer

P.S. Thank you! I have the ticket number and serial number and proof of purchased if needed. I will also attach the screenshot of the samsung+ app that shows out of warranty. 

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Premium Care registration problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to purchased the premium care now thanks to the report i made over the phone. I do not know how to remove this thread.

20 REPLIES 20
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @RedDragon,

@SamsungGill should be able to help out with this. Best of luck.

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was able to purchased the premium care now thanks to the report i made over the phone. I do not know how to remove this thread.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@RedDragon

No need to remove the thread. What you can do is either just leave it be, or you can mark a response other than your own "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION"

Acrillix - Samsung Community Valued Contributor Elite Member
Be sure to click "✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and "This Helped Me" if it's helpful.
My Blog - Guru of the Galaxies: http://guruofthegalaxies.com/
userTLwm3jLi22
Constellation

Premium Care registration problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have been trying  to register for premium care but unsuccessful. I have raised a ticket and spoken to Samsung 5 times. This sucks and is such a waste of time. I didn't  expect much out of Samsung software but this reiterates my opinion. Will update forum after I speak again(for the 6th time) with support.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTLwm3jLi22 wrote:

Have been trying  to register for premium care but unsuccessful. I have raised a ticket and spoken to Samsung 5 times. This sucks and is such a waste of time. I didn't  expect much out of Samsung software but this reiterates my opinion. Will update forum after I speak again(for the 6th time) with support.

You have to request the CS to file a ticket with your IMEI and after few hours you should be good and register again using the app.

userTLwm3jLi22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks and I am surprised  that the CS never asked  for my IMEI number. I am thinking  that if they  really  want to help, it is only logical  that they ask for all info. I am hesitant  to try  the app again  as I have no clue  to what  happens  to my  Credit  card #...the app  crashes at its final leg.

bagwell-05 HOF
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

yeah Samsung CS is nowhere near Apple unfortunately - I will be looking HARD at the iPhone 8!

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@bagwell-05 HOF wrote:

yeah Samsung CS is nowhere near Apple unfortunately - I will be looking HARD at the iPhone 8!

Yes if iPhone 8 accepts trade in with Galaxy S8 I probably consider buying iPhone 8.. i learn something about iphones their firmware is consistant up to date for bugs and security but samsung you have to wait months to update bugs.

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTLwm3jLi22 wrote:

Thanks and I am surprised  that the CS never asked  for my IMEI number. I am thinking  that if they  really  want to help, it is only logical  that they ask for all info. I am hesitant  to try  the app again  as I have no clue  to what  happens  to my  Credit  card #...the app  crashes at its final leg.

The CS also never asked my IMEI for my premium care ticket but I requested it to put my IMEI so they know what specific phone was affected and after a few hours I went to the samsung+ app and I was able to register my phone to premium care.