cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryk86VNzFZx
Constellation

Re: Premium Care registration problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm inthe same boat, the prices is horrible. Transferred 8 times to finally get someone who did nothing with my ticket. 

9ftGrand
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too,  however,  i am able to enter my imei and phone number but the the 'Confirm Number' button on the same page does nothing. 

I can still add to cart, but after enter all my information,  cc, address, and select pay in full i get an error that my serial number and phone number are required.  

There is no section or area to enter my serial number and phone number so I am unable to complete my checkout. 

On some occasions, the Samsung + app gets stuck loading during the verification process and checkout. 

Please help.  App is latest version as is OS. Tried turning it on and off again, restarting ap,  reinstalling app. 

userG05a3GvBAN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup same here  They told me to email them so when email me back still nothing.

GoldieMorrow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you mind sending me an email of how this was fixed for you.  I am running into the same issue with my new NOTE8.  Here is my email address: goldiemorrow@yahoo.com

userTLwm3jLi22
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately it is a trial and error method. I called up customer care and they didn't have an answer other than asking me to try again. I kept trying  and it finally worked by fluke. Important thing is that even after you are able to register you will be sort of left in the dark(there is no concrete email confirmation that your device is under warranty). I would suggest keeping a screen shot of your confirmation page. I wish I could give you a better answer but bottom line is Samsung software sucks.

GoldieMorrow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your honest and candid answer.  I will take your tips under advisement.

Rtoussel
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I reported the problem through the S+ app last week and today I received a notice saying to open settings go to apps choose S+ app and clear all data. Sign back in to the S+ app and try again to sign up for Premium care.. Abd. Low and behold, it actually worked! Now it says pending 😔 but it's a start.. 😁 

9ftGrand
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

thanks I'll try this.  

text support in app just said that premium care is not in their 'scope of support' and to call the hotline. 

to me, its a problem with the app and not premium care and should be well within their 'scope' to at least try and assist. hence support 😪

userG05a3GvBAN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure how they could say that this is solved. I have been trying to add it since March when they offered a free month. Called Samsung multiple times have probly about 5 ticket numbers. Spoke to multiple supervisors who assured me that they are speaking it is Samsung and it would be fix. Total joke I try to add it to the cart and it says I'm not authorized to complete the action.  Really because it's my account and my phone. Done everything they told me to do I have re installed the app about 6 times.  Totally ridiculous.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userG05a3GvBAN If you'd like to send us a private message at http://bit.ly/2n71OsS with one of your Samsung ticket numbers, we'd be happy to look into this for you.