cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crush_on_daddy
Asteroid

Problem with samsung health

Screenshot_20190701-002948_Samsung Health.jpgUnauthorized changes were made to your phone contact custormer service for more information(0×4000#00500065N2430

13 REPLIES 13
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Problem with samsung health

Have you tried installing any firmware or software on your phone other than from a authorized download 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Crush_on_daddy
Asteroid

No i havent . Only few apps from the web which i eventually deleted. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

does it show this message on any other apps like Samsung Pay 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Crush_on_daddy
Asteroid

No it doesnt but on my secure folder when trying to set it up it shows Screenshot_20190701-010941_Secure Folder.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

When did the issue start happening? Do you remember the issue happening after a software change? I've seen this happen when the device is downgraded. Basically, you'll need to factory reset. I've done tons of research and testing and that's the only fix.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
usernQCYcaVEBQ
Constellation

I have the same problem. Just started happening one day.  What is the fix for this? 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

Samsung Care Ambassador

Hey @Crush_on_daddy, how are you doing today?

By any chance are you rooted?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Crush_on_daddy
Asteroid

I'm fine thanks. That im not sure of