cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userMUFjZ0xun6
Constellation

Random restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

AT&T variant on QD9 having multiple restarts. Brand new, out of the box and its restarting all the time. 

Updated everything. No luck.

Getting very frustrated

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ele21
Constellation

Re: Random restarts

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try uninstalling Lookout App. That seems to be what's causing the issue. 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Ele21
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try uninstalling Lookout App. That seems to be what's causing the issue. 

View solution in original post

userSYNxABFePr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've disabled Lookout (had to disable Device Admin option in Lookout to do so), hopefully this fixes the constant restarts...

userSYNxABFePr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Disabling lookout didn't solve it for me, phone restarted again in the last hour...

userSYNxABFePr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just talked to Samsung support, they said if factory reset doesn't fix it, only options are to send in for repair, or return for refund...

usertUFJEWiRmg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here.  I don't have the Lookout app installed on my Verizon variant.  It started doing this after I received the Bixby Voice update.  After a complete wipe of the phone did not resolve the issue, I sent it into Samsung for repair.  The sheet says that they replaced the camera!  Nothing was wrong with the camera that I was aware of.  I am still plagued with multiple daily reboots, often during phone calls.  This has to be a software bug.  Samsung, help us!

Highlighted
Essence
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is the Lookout app supposed to be the cause of the restarting issues? Because I do have it installed and happy to uninstall if that's what is causing the problem. 

userWcsz6hdPHi
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would live to know how to return it gor a refund. Im tired of all the issues this tablet has!

userroWEkAww2s
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Am I missing something? I don't think I have the lookout app. So far I have only had it restart when I am not doing anything.  So not that big of a deal yet. But still want it fixed. 

userQlAYv1Vqvj
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a common problem at this point. Start brining this issue to Social media since there seems to be no resolution here