cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userHnBhxxlFGl
Asteroid

Re: Reasons this will be my last Samsung

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did try that dark theme and the "negative colors".  I would like my theme, which is a starry sky.  If you know how to make an actual theme work without being crammed in against the white background, that would be welcome.  Or how to make the text in Contacts and Settings, etc, white.

userHnBhxxlFGl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

*chuckles sadly*  

And the picture button (above this text box) won't work to add an image.  Ah well.

Vido
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too. I'm thinking of getting Huawei or Google

Nessie
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung does not care about loyal customers. They have learned nothing from the note 7 debacle when they pushed out a device without proper safety investigation in order to compete with Apple's phone that was scheduled to come out. And this time they rushed out a software update without proper investigation into possible bugs (and possibly viruses?). I stuck with them last time when they recalled not only my Note 7 but the replacement Note 7 they sent me. I honestly don't think I'm going to stick with them this time. Samsung needs to be aware of the fact that Apple's new devices come out very shortly and they're looking very attractive to me right now.

Highlighted
useruv1SBKPXF6
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely agree with you! Samsung seems to be doing everything it can do to eliminate all of the options and flexibility that made their product Superior to Apple. Now my phone looks more and more like an iPhone to where I might as well just go buy one! The dual camera option and several other features were removed without any explanation or rationale which in my mind is completely unacceptable for a device that I paid over $1,000 for!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

userHnBhxxlFGl
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no theme or background which is not blinding in some aspect of everyday use.  I truly tried.  Even went to humans in the store where I bought it.  The font is still too pale to read. My theme is useless and I cannot find another which provides a smooth background across screens.  Even my keyboard changes depending on what app or website I visit.  The battery drains even while I sleep (which it did imperceptibly before).  

Thanks for trying to help, and to some of you for commiserating.  

Samsung_QAc2j8g
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Quit pestering or I quit samsung!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I personally haven't had any issues and love the new update in every way. (For me) It makes it so much easier to use and is much easier on the eyes. This is all down to personal preference, but there are many themes and launchers that you can try if you don't like the default one.