Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
usereNUc9oUch1
Constellation

Repair Self Tracking

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hello, I'm new to using this board and I recently sent my phone in for a repair (it was smoking while charging) and I received the email today that they had gotten my phone--which is great--but the link for the Repair Self Tracking is dead? It just sends me right to the Samsung website where I can "Start A Repair or Log In" . Which, even if I log in, does nothing in terms of the tracking. Obviously, I know it's early and don't expect anything to come up progress-wise just within hours of getting that email, but it's a little concerning to know it's a dead end link lol. (Apparently a lot of people have been having issues with the tracking since at least 2017? According to a few different threads I skimmed over, anyways.) Any suggestions?
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Repair Self Tracking

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time the repair tracking link is down. I honestly have no clue when they'll get it back up and running, it really has been down for what seems like is forever. But you're welcome to call in or reach out to us here and we'll be happy to provide any updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

At this time the repair tracking link is down. I honestly have no clue when they'll get it back up and running, it really has been down for what seems like is forever. But you're welcome to call in or reach out to us here and we'll be happy to provide any updates. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usereNUc9oUch1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole wrote:

I appreciate you getting back to me!

I suppose I'll give it another day or so before contacting the repair center to get any sort of idea of what's going on--I'm not sure how long this sort of process takes.  Do you know if at least they provide updates through email when they start figuring things out?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I honestly don't know, from our side it looks like it depends on the mood of the day. I don't always agree with how the service centers handle their case loads. Typically from the moment you ship in the device from the time you receive it back is about 7-14 business days. You usually see longer repair times for more complex issues though. 

userrKaPTIEnVI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does Samsung seriously not care that it has inconvenienced thousands of users. I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out why I couldn't find the link then another 15 minutes Googling the issue.