Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUlJaBIlAoR
Constellation

S8+ Display Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my s8+ display, I've searched the web and found nothing regarding this issue. To try and put this as simply as I can I have an upside down backwards L on my phone display that is a different shade than the rest of the phone. For example  imagine a line going through your display one half is white and the other half is a slightly darker white it's that but only in a L shape. I don't think a picture will show the issue. And in some apps like YouTube it doesn't show. For disclosure I have never dropped this phone and it is in a protective case. I'm hoping one of you may have a solution

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: S8+ Display Issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like that could be screen burn in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds like that could be screen burn in.

View solution in original post

Kyle Lancaster
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Similar thing happened to me, I couldn't fix it so I just took it to my carrier store where I got it and they gave me a new S8.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userUlJaBIlAoR, @Kyle Lancaster We do have other departments that will be better equipped to assist you today, you might need to send them in to service for evaluation. You can call our support phone line at 1-800-726-7864, or you can use our video chat service located in our Samsung+ app. Either way, we’re happy to help if you ever need any further help with your device in the future!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kyle Lancaster @userUlJaBIlAoR

Thank you for posting to the thread! Please return here to the community if you need anything else, and we're always happy to help!