cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryJwycGm8nI
Asteroid

Re: S8 Official Oreo Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lmao I still haven't received the update. I'm on AT&T and I'm seriously getting tired of this now. All of the other companies have released theirs but on AT&T they're taking their sweet time. 

moe
Galaxy

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The update for AT&T was released yesterday, check again. 

userFiNVANxd7b
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I'm  with at&t I have the 8+ and it did not give me the Gif option on the Samsung  keyboard... Anyone else having this issue?? Is there a way to fix that ? I was stoked  about that lol... Dreams shot down. 

Dreadsta
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Check your keyboard settings. You might have to rearrange icons on the quick settings (the top bar of the keyboard).

user5cvY1m8QvQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It doesn't seem to be available at all on my phone.  I have the Galaxy S8 plus on AT&T..  Should've bought an unlocked version.  Annoying.

user7EI4RImiym
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Getting tired of waiting so long for updates.

userxJWbmClZUm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cheers to that- next phone will be a pixel. Actually this note 8 is the last Samsung anything I will by. Also have a piece of crap Samsung 4k t.v. that they wouldn't fix even thought I was well within my warranty period. 

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userxJWbmClZUm gee thanks for your positive contribution to the Community and derailing the thread! Congratulations are in order!

ArmyVetChic
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@VerbumVeritumwrote:

@userxJWbmClZUm gee thanks for your positive contribution to the Community and derailing the thread! Congratulations are in order!

Right?!?  If you hate Samsung so much then why are you on here? Go trade your phone in and stfu

Amin khoja
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I don't get update for Oreo or pie