cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDj6xWN6EGH
Constellation

Re: S8 Official Oreo Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And still nothing for unlocked devices.  Lol.

userknXBYEFIRe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just downloaded the most recent update about half an hour ago, and my navigation bar is completely gone. Can't swipe it up anymore, can't find it anywhere. Have to hard press home and slide my thumb over to access the back or recent functions. Is this normal? 

Rsnic
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userknXBYEFIRe,

Well, I did not have that problem when I got all done with the Oreo Update.

To rectify your problem, once you get back to your home screeen, try this:

* Tap SETTINGS

* Enter NAVIGATION BAR in Search area (at top of screen)

You then get options for the Navigation bar -- and I think the first one is what you need:  SHOW AND HIDE BUTTON -- make sure that slide switch is on

Hopefully that fixes things for you

Al
Rsnic
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

SInce updating to Oreo, I have found it to be very useful and am quite happy with it.  I have, however, found on problem that I haven't figured out how to correct.

If you pull down the notification "window shade", then tap on the three vertical dots in the upper right hand corner, you can select BUTTON ORDER.  There are a couple of items that are not included on either of the two setting screens; you can select some of them and add them or you can reorder the sequence of the icons to suit your taste  -- sounds great; I did that and when completed tapped DONE in the upper right hand corner.  The order of the Settings Icons on the notification "window shade" will remain as I set them up UNTIL I reboot my phone (which I try to do about daily to clear stuff).  Unfortunately, after reboot, the order of these Settings icons reverts back to the default.

What do I have to do to make the settings icon order I have come up with stick through a reboot?

Appreciate any assistance

Al
userk3UYcMgsOk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just downloaded the oreo update. Fort worth Texas